version 1.11 (2012-04-19) :
- Better slow motion with videos with sooooooooo many frames per second (e.g.: GoPro can record up to 120 frames per second. So, four times more than necessary!). Previously, Movie50p60p "only" slowed them by 2 ;-)
- Mac App Store version specific: Better management of Apple's "Sandbox" security features (e.g.: now you can chose your own destination folder).
- Many fixes, better memory management, etc.
- Ability to keep the 5.1 multichannel audio when converting to QuickTime (user request).
(2012/04/30: Apple just updated the version onto its store. So, good free update…)
version 1.1 (2012-04-10) :
This version has not been announced on the website ;-) Please refer to the description of version 1.11 for more details.
version 1.031 (2011-11-07) :
- Management of "non-compressed audio in BluRay format" from some recents camcorders (eg: "Sony HXR-NX70").
- Management of "GoPro" camcorders (their "almost standardized" videos -aka completly proprietary- produced a failure during slow-motion).
- Removal of "white introduction frames at begining" after an AIC or ProRes conversion (these frames appeared -or not- depending on the way each camcorder records, not on all ;-)).
- Progress bar was wrong.
- a lot of internal codes (no real interest for you ;-)).
version 1.02 (2011-11-05) :
…what a shortest lifetime version! (an error during compilation, produced an non-usuable application, everywhere except at my home ;))
The 1.03 version corrects it.
version 1.01 (2011-10-22) :
- "Leopard" compatibility! …and therefore also compatible PPC ;-) (in version 1.00, a bug prevented any application launch under Leopard, whether on Intel or PPC).
- The "automatic search for updates" button did not appear in the preferences window.
- Some menus had forgotten to be translated.
- A check was causing an unnecessary warning, inadequate and not-translated, corrected.
- some other details (insignificant for you)
version 1 (2011-10-17) :
SnowLeopard (10.6 Intel)Lion (10.7 Intel)
Movie50p60p's official release : version 1.00 (r151).
Compatible Mac PPC + Mac Intel:
version 0.9 (2011-10-06) :
some stuff more (search for updates, download processes, and serial number implementation)
version 0.7 (2011-10-04) :
some stuff more